What to do if you meet a thought:
- Stay Calm. If you see a thought and it hasn't seen you, calmly leave the area.
- Stop. Back away slowly while facing the thought. Give the thought plenty of room to escape.
- Wild thoughts rarely attack people unless they feel threatened or provoked.
- Speak Softly. This may reassure the thought that no harm is meant to it.
- Relax. If a thought stands upright or moves closer, it may be trying to detect your scent. This isn't a sign of aggression. Once a thought identifies you, it may leave the area or try to intimidate you by charging to within a few feet before it withdraws.
- Dont run or make any sudden movements. Running is likely to prompt the thought to give chase, and you can't outrun a thought.